Financial Markets Advisory ("FMA")
Our mission is to provide clients worldwide with tailored and unbiased advice – no client problem is too large or too small.
Throughout its history, BlackRock has been a leader in developing bespoke and innovative solutions for its clients. In March 2008, BlackRock established a dedicated advisory practice called Financial Markets Advisory (“FMA”).
The team is housed within BlackRock Solutions®, where conflicts of interest are rigorously managed via strict information barriers and client confidentiality procedures, while still allowing FMA to draw on the full resources of the world’s largest asset manager.
- Managed or advised on over $8 Trillion in assets and derivatives
- $45 bn in Assets Under Management (typically for disposition, liquidation, or other wind-down mandates)
- Over 250 assignments executed in the past four years
- Over 200 employees in offices across the globe
- Executed assignments in 20 countries
Figures as of 31 July 2013