For UK Financial Press Only. No other person should rely on the information contained on this page.
The information contained on this page is issued by BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register number 119293). You can gain access to the FCA's rules and guidance notes from the following link: http://www.fca.org.uk. BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited is a company registered in England, No. 2020394. Registered Office: 12 Throgmorton Avenue, London EC2N 2DL. BlackRock is a trading name of BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited. VAT No GB 888 4204 87.
The information contained on this page is subject to copyright with all rights reserved.
The information contained on this page is published in good faith but no representation or warranty, express or implied, is made by BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited or by any person as to its accuracy or completeness and it should not be relied on as such. BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Limited shall have no liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind, including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential damage, arising out of the use of the services provided herein. Any research in this material has been procured, and may have been acted on, by BlackRock for its own purpose. The results of such research are being made available only incidentally. The views expressed do not constitute investment advice and are subject to change. Views should not be taken as a recommendation to make any investment decision. They do not necessarily reflect the views of any company in the BlackRock Group or any part thereof and no assurances are made as to their accuracy.
Any content on this page is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer or invitation to anyone to invest in any BlackRock funds and has not been prepared in connection with any such offer.
Please remember that:
- Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
- The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed.
- You may not get back the amount you invested.
- Any favourable tax treatment of a product (including but not limited to ISAs) is subject to government legislation and as such may not be maintained.
- The levels and bases of, and reliefs from, taxation changed in the last budget of the United Kingdom and may change in the future.
- Rates of exchange may cause the value of investments to go up or down.
- Fluctuation may be particularly marked in the case of a higher volatility fund and the value of an investment may fall suddenly and substantially.
- For your protection, telephone calls are usually recorded.
© 2015 BlackRock, Inc. All Rights reserved. BLACKROCK, BLACKROCK SOLUTIONS, iSHARES, BUILD ON BLACKROCK, SO WHAT DO I DO WITH MY MONEY and the stylized i logo are registered and unregistered trademarks of BlackRock, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and elsewhere. All other trademarks are those of their respective owners.
Please note: Our moderators are online Weekdays, 9am-6pm. If you would like to contact us directly, please visit https://www.blackrock.com/uk/individual/about-blackrock/press-centre/media-contacts