To keep social media communities useful for everyone, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- Stay relevant: Contribute to the discussion with information that would be of interest to your peers. Do not post advertisements.
- Be respectful: Maintain a friendly environment. Do not post inappropriate or offensive material, untrue, misleading, exaggerated or promissory language about BlackRock, its products or the market generally, material, non-public information or images that may post copyright or trademark issues.
- Avoid product specifics: Do not post names of Funds, BlackRock tickers (including for iShares ETFs), Fund performance, yield, Fund strategy, a link to a Fund’s page or other BlackRock webpage that contains offering documents, fact sheets or marketing materials.
- Avoid investment specifics: Do not post personal information, account information, testimonials, investment advice, forecasts or predictions on performance, recommendations about specific securities, products, or services or links to articles that make such recommendations, comparisons of Funds or Fund structures. Such opinions and experiences may not apply to others and their individual situations.
- Respect your own privacy: Do not send or post personal information or account information via social media. Visit our website at www.blackrock.com/sg for more information on BlackRock.
BlackRock reserves the right to remove and moderate comments and to restrict users who do not follow these guidelines, have online pages containing inappropriate or offensive content or serving as promotional sites, or for any other reason. BlackRock reserves the right to amend these guidelines at any time.
Comments and opinions posted by users are the responsibility of the person who posted them. Users acknowledge and agree to comply with these guidelines. BlackRock does not adopt, endorse, or guarantee the accuracy of content posted by others, and such content does not represent the views of BlackRock. The information presented is not intended for and should not be accessed by any person located or resident in any jurisdiction where (by reason of that person’s nationality, domicile residence or otherwise) the publication or availability of this information is prohibited by law or regulation, or would subject any BlackRock entity to any registration or licensing requirements in such jurisdictions.
Followers who have a business relationship with BlackRock or other beneficial interest in commenting are responsible for adhering to any restrictions for interacting online and any obligations to disclose that relationship or interest in their posts.
The funds referred to in https://www.blackrock.com/sg are authorized or recognized by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”) for sale to the public in Singapore (the “Funds”). MAS authorization is not a recommendation or endorsement of a scheme nor does it guarantee the commercial merits or performances of the scheme. It does not mean that the scheme is suitable for all investors nor is it an endorsement of its suitability for any particular investor or class of investors. The material contained therein has not been reviewed by the MAS or any regulatory authority in Singapore.
Past performance is not indicative of future performance. BlackRock does not guarantee the performance of any Funds. Before making an investment decision, investors should read the relevant offering documents carefully including the investment objective and risk factors relating to the Funds. Investors may wish to seek advice from a financial adviser before purchasing units of any Funds. In the event that he chooses not to seek advice from a financial adviser, he should consider carefully whether the Fund in question is suitable for him.
This information is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy shares of any Fund to any person in any jurisdiction in which an offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.
Information that is provided by BlackRock is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice or a recommendation to invest in any particular security, strategy or investment product. BlackRock is not engaged in rendering any tax, legal or accounting advice. Please consult with a qualified professional for this type of advice.
BlackRock has no responsibility or endorsement for the operations, services, messages, and advertisements that may appear on other websites. Use of these sites is at your own risk.
© 2015 BlackRock, Inc. All rights reserved. iShares® and BlackRock® are registered trademarks of BlackRock, Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and elsewhere. All other trademarks, servicemarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.