Please read this page, as it explains certain restrictions imposed by law on the distribution of this information.
The information on the following web pages contain information on the foreign collective investment schemes managed by entities of the BlackRock Group ("Fund/s") which have been approved by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) for distribution in or from Switzerland to non-qualified investors in accordance with Article 119 et seq of the Federal Act on Collective Investment Schemes of 23 June 2006 ("CISA") (the "Approved Fund/s") as well as Funds which have not been approved by FINMA ("Not Approved Fund/s"). Therefore, the information contained in the following pages is only directed to "qualified investors" within the meaning of Article 10 CISA with domicile/registered seat in Switzerland.
By clicking on the button "I agree" you certify that you are a qualified investor with domicile/registered seat in Switzerland and that you have read, understood and accepted the legal terms and conditions following below.
Qualified investors within the meaning of the Swiss Federal Collective Investment Schemes Act (CISA) and the Ordinance on Collective Investment Schemes (CISO) essentially are the following:
1. Regulated financial intermediaries, such as banks, securities dealers, fund management companies and asset managers of collective investment schemes as well as central banks;
2. Regulated insurance companies;
3. Public entities and retirement benefits institutions with professional treasury facilities;
4. Companies with professional treasury facilities;
5. Investors who have concluded a written asset management agreement with a financial intermediary pursuant to number 1 and whom they have not informed in writing that they do not wish to be considered as qualified investors (no "opting out");
6. Investors who have concluded a written asset management agreement with an independent asset manager (subject to the following requirements) and whom they have not informed in writing that they do not wish to be considered as qualified investors (no "opting out"). The independent asset manager is domiciled in Switzerland; it is as financial intermediary subject to the Swiss Anti Money Laundering Act (AMLA) of 10 October 1997; it is subject to rules of conduct of an industry association which are recognized by FINMA as a minimum standard; and the asset management agreement complies with the guidelines of an industry organization which are recognized by FINMA as a minimum standard; or
7. High net worth individuals who have confirmed in writing to a financial intermediary pursuant to number 1 or to an independent asset manager, which meets the requirements described in number 6, that they wish to be considered as qualified investors ("opting-in"), and that they:
a) Dispose over wealth of at least 500 000 Swiss francs and by virtue of his/her personal education and professional experience or because of a similar experience in the financial sector have the knowledge necessary to understand the risks of the investments, or
b) Dispose over wealth of at least 5 million Swiss francs.
In the event that you are an "independent asset manager" and fulfil the requirements of Article 3 para 2 lit. c CISA, you certify that you will use the information on this website that refer to Not Approved Funds exclusively for those of your clients that are considered as qualified investors within the meaning of Article 10 CISA.
Representative of the Approved Funds in Switzerland within the meaning of Article 120 and 123 et seq CISA is BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited, Bahnhofstrasse 39, P.O. Box 2118 CH -8022 Zurich. Paying Agent of the Approved Funds in Switzerland within the meaning of Article 121 CISA is JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association, Columbus, Zurich Branch, Dreikoenigstrasse 21, CH-8002 Zurich. The prospectus, the key investor information document (KIID), the Articles or the terms / the fund contract and the annual and semi-annual reports of the Fund/s are available free of charge from the representative in Switzerland.
A representative and paying agent will be appointed for Not Approved Funds in accordance with the transitional provisions pursuant to Article 158d para. 4 CISA and the necessary information will be included in the documents which are intended to be used for distribution in Switzerland.
It is your responsibility to be aware of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdiction. The following pages do not constitute an offer or solicitation to sell shares in any of the funds referred to on this site, by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or distribution would be unlawful or in which the person making such an offer or solicitation is not qualified to do so or to anyone to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation.
Specifically, the funds described are not available for distribution to or investment by US investors. The shares will not be registered under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act") and, except in a transaction which does not violate the Securities Act or any other applicable US securities laws (including without limitation any applicable law of any of the States of the USA) may not be directly or indirectly offered or sold in the USA or any of its territories or possessions or areas subject to its jurisdiction or to or for the benefit of a US Person.
Applications to invest in any fund referred to on this site must only be made on the basis of the offer document relating to the specific investment (e.g. Prospectus, Key Investor Information Document, when implemented or other applicable terms and conditions).
As a result of money laundering regulations, additional documentation for identification purposes may be required when you make your investment. Details are contained in the relevant Prospectus or Key Investor Information Document, when implemented or other constitutional document.
The information contained on this site is subject to copyright with all rights reserved. It must not be reproduced, copied or redistributed in whole or in part.
The information contained on this site is published in good faith but no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made by BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited or by any person as to its accuracy or completeness and it should not be relied on as such. No information on this site constitutes investment, tax, legal or any other advice.
BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited shall have no liability for any loss or damage arising out of the use or reliance on the information provided including without limitation, any loss of profit or any other damage, direct or consequential.
Past performance is no guarantee of future performance.
The value of investments and the income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed.
You may not get back the amount you invested.
Rates of exchange may cause the value of the investments to go up or down.
Fluctuation may be particularly marked in the case of a higher volatility fund and the value of an investment may fall suddenly and substantially.
For your protection, telephone calls are usually recorded. BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited shall have no liability for any data transmission errors such as data loss or damage or alteration of any kind, including, but not limited to, any direct, indirect or consequential damage, arising out of the use of the services provided herein.
If you are in doubt about the meaning of any information provided please consult your financial or other professional adviser.
BlackRock Asset Management Switzerland Limited, Zurich is responsible for the content of this website in Switzerland.