The BlackRock Australian Equity Absolute Return Fund (the Fund) aims to deliver returns (before fees) of 8% per annum above the benchmark (RBA Cash Rate Target) over rolling three year periods.
- Unconstrained search for Australian opportunities
- Aims to add value in all markets
- Dedicated, experienced local investment team with global backing
- Consistent philosophy and style using leading edge proprietary technology
- Continuous risk management
- Fees aligned to meet investor goals
- Significant buying power and scale
The BlackRock Australian Equity Absolute Return Fund invests in, and has the same underlying strategy as, the BlackRock Australian Equity Market Neutral Fund, which has an inception date of 31 August 2001.