The Home Stretch: What Does My Retirement Look Like?
Congratulations! You're almost there or maybe you've already made it to retirement. If you're entering the home stretch, it is important to visualize what you've saved for most in your life: your retirement years. Increasingly, reaching age 65 does not mean slowing down. Instead, it may mean transitioning to an encore career, or simply a next phase of life to pursue a passion.
With the kids' college education and other major expenses behind you, this could be the time when you can save the most. But what will your retirement look like? With the amazing story of longevity – and millions more people living well into their 80s, 90s or longer, the challenge is achieving the retirement you want – however you define it.
Define Your Retirement
With the BlackRock Define Your Retirement™ tool you can do just that – visualize what your actual retirement might look like:
- How will I spend my time in retirement?
- Where will I live in retirement?
- At what age do I want to retire?
- What will be my basic retirement needs and sources of income?
- What risks could get in the way of reaching my retirement goals?