Institutional: BISIX | A:BREAX | C:BRECX
If you’re like most U.S. investors, you’re underallocated to international stocks. Whether this international aversion derives from fear of risk or from sheer indecision given the vastness of the world markets, the end result is the same: missed opportunity.
The BlackRock International Opportunities Fund may offer a compelling option:
- International exposure in one stop. The Fund can serve as a foundation for international equity portfolios, seeking the best stocks regardless of style, geography or market cap. It can invest in core, value and growth stocks and across developed and emerging markets. The result is flexible, well-diversified exposure to world markets.
- No size restrictions. As a multi-cap portfolio, the Fund can combine the different yet complementary benefits of small, mid-sized and large companies in targeting a more attractive risk/return profile. Large, established companies are typically global leaders with diversified lines of business. Small and mid-sized companies can be more specialized and entrepreneurial in nature, allowing them to act quickly on new opportunities.
- International “A Team.” A team of 22 investors is devoted to the platform. The Fund’s three portfolio managers have a collective 69 years of proven investment experience.
- Impressive track record. The team’s focus on finding the “right” stocks regardless of size, style or region has resulted in a more consistent experience for investors over longer periods of time, spanning strong and weak market environments.
- Digging deep. The team uses rigorous analysis at the sub-industry level to identify the best companies across the map. The team covers more than 100 sub-industries and 95% of global market cap.
International investing involves heightened risks and often greater volatility. We believe a professionally managed approach can help you navigate this foreign terrain in seeking to capture a world of opportunity.